Become franchisee of a Renewable Oil & Gas organization to be your own boss with a unique business model...Join Growdiesel!
Growdiesel is a Renewable Oil & Gas organization dedicated to the cause of environment, energy and empowerment of fuel farmers. Growdiesel's core business is to produce and sell renewable clean fuel. Growdiesel was founded with a belief that it is possible to transform the future, to take steps and make differences to the live of millions of people. In line with this core belief, Growdiesel remains focused to develop businesses with 'Triple Bottom Line' addressing the aspects of economic, social and environmental benefits.
Petroleum gets formed by the compression of fossil and all types of organic matter like algae/biomass/waste over millions of years. Growdiesel has developed cutting edge technologies, equipment and catalysts to do it minutes. Growdiesel is now establishing modern manufacturing facilities to produce advanced renewable Cleanfuels known as Growdiesel NextGenFuels.
What makes our opportunity unique?
- Quick ROI
- Instant brand awareness
- Support in planning and execution
- Hassel free marketing and advertising programs
- Opportunity in highly profitable market
- Person with zeal to become successful as an entrepreneur
- Person with capability of investing Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr for business start-up
- Person looking to start a new business with a reputed name in the industry
- Person with entrepreneurial excellence and sound managerial skill
- Individual ready to put full endeavours to be the leading brand name
Support & Benefits:
- Marketing Support
- Technical Support
- Reputed brand name
- High returns on investment
Interested in above franchise model? Contact now to know more and become franchisee!
Thanks & Regards
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir
|Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand
|Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
|Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
|Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand
|Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh